Business Continuity is the ability of an Organization to ensure that its core business processes & operations are not decisively affected by a natural disaster or other adverse events (and combinations thereof) that may put critical operational parts out of reach.
Business Continuity planning involves the development of action plans based on Risk and Crisis Management studies, the distribution of roles and the organization of their implementation in a way that guarantees:
- the restoration of normal operation in a specified period of time,
- determining the amount of data loss that is acceptable to the enterprise in the event that an event affects the flow of incoming and outgoing information; and
- disclosing critical information to relevant interested parties during and after an incident.
Examples of catastrophic events and situations that may trigger a Business Continuity process:
- Natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, extreme weather events,
- Hacking (Ransomware, loss of information infrastructure / data)
- Vandalism, theft, terrorist act, etc.
Our Company has consultants with experience and training on Crisis Management, Risk Assessment, Security Audit & Penetration Testing and related standards such as e.g. ISO 22301 (Business Continuity), ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety), ISO 27001 (Information Security) which are able to assist in identifying hazards for the operation of your Company situations as well as the design of effective response plans.