Internal inspection that concerns the safety assessment of the entire infrastructure of a Company. It includes:
- Building facilities, eg:
- Physical access control,
- Exposed information (stored in printed and / or electronic media) at the Company's premises,
- Physical & Wireless Network Access Points,
- Systems and infrastructure for dealing with emergencies.
- Evaluation of Information Systems and Networks Security Policies, e.g.
- Adequacy and level of implementation.
- Detection of Training Needs of Personnel in Physical and Electronic Security Issues,
- Evaluation of existing and / or support for the development of Risk Assessment (Consulting),
- Evaluation of existing and / or support for the elaboration of Business Continuity Plans (Consulting),
The Inspection is implemented in relation to the requirements of relevant standards such as e.g. ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 45001 (R&D), ISO 22301 (Business Continuity) etc.